Friday 30 May 2008

My letter to NEC

Dear All,
Finally, today is my turn to write this e-mail.
I would like to take this opportunity to express my gratitude to all you before I leave.
NEC is my first job, I do enjoy my working life here because of I have good superiors & many best friends here.
Honestly, I like NEC’s environment, managers, colleagues, friends, jobs & etc. Except the 'Not Enough Cash'… :p Haha

To My Superiors ….
Tee-san --> Thank you for take me in to the NEC and your guidance.
Lim-san --> You are my idol, you guide me, support me and listen to the voices of engineers.
Arman-san --> You are the Mr Nice Guy, I really learned a lots from you…
You never scold me when I am wrong.. Thank you very much !!
Yuharmee-san --> I'm leaving NEC when I'm your subordinates, sorry...
Mori-san --> Thanks for saying 'Thank you!' to us, I do appreciate boss like this.

To My Section members ....
Lim CT-san --> You are the best employee in NEC, keep it up! And billion Thanks to you.
Chua-san & Jabbar-san --> Wish you guys good luck in Sampah Making (Oops! Typo error)

To My Department members...
Special thanks to assembly members and Helmi, not forgetting clerks who always supporting us.

To QCD
Hopefully NEC never ever means 'Never Ending Complaint/ Claim'.

To My Lunch members ...
Most of the time the food in cafe is tasteless, yet I will miss the moment....
Thanks for those who shared jokes, Nonsense, 18SX Experiences ...
especially 'how to get twins?' and 'how to get a baby boy?'.... I won’t forget

To HRD...
Thanks for everything.
I hope that besides Japanese class, English classes will be conducted, cos' if a Malaysian pronounce report as 'lepot', resin as 'lezing', running as 'lanning'. radio as 'lelio', six as 'sex' and so on...It doesn't sound so nice right?

To those who know me ...
I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of you who have helped and guided me all along these years.

Do keep in touch!
Wishing you all the best in whatever that you do, and be happy always!


Thank you & Best regards,
Kelly Yee
Tel : +60-16-2221611
E-mail : fish.kelly@gmail.com
Blog : http://www.funkylicious-voyage.blogspot.com/
*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=
“Save Paper - Think before you Print!”

No comments: